Friday, March 1, 2013

Baby kicks

Wow. That pretty much sums it up. Nothing can prepare you for the first time you feel your baby kicking from the outside. Yes, I have felt this before, and I would have sworn it would have felt the same, maybe even a little repetitive, but whoa, was I wrong. Feeling THIS baby gently kicking the hand that is laying on my tummy is the most emotional, magical feeling I think I've ever felt. That's not at all to say that it wasn't just as emotional and magical with Grayer, because it most definitely was, but it's so insanely beautiful the love that God gives us for each precious baby, and how it just seems to appear, even when the pregnancy feels so strangely similar to last time. I can't stop the joyful tears from flowing as I feel this sweet baby moving. It really just takes my breath away.

17 weeks, 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment