Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bath-a-palooza

Grayer just loves baths! For awhile there, I never thought I would be able to say that, but he really does enjoy them now. Since it took his umbilical cord an insane amount of time to finally fall off, we spent the first several weeks of his life giving him sponge baths by the sink, which he didn't take to. And even when we were able to finally move to his baby bath in the sink, he still didn't like them and would usually start screaming about 1-2 minutes in. But now that he is a little older, he just loves to sit in the warm water and splash around. He just coo's and coo's while in the tub now, and doesn't even mind getting his face and hair washed! I know, I am a bit biased, but I just think he little naked, chubby body is the cutest thing in the entire world! Love you so much neked boy :)

Grayer- 5 days old
Grayer- 5 weeks old

Grayer- 9 weeks old

Grayer- 11 weeks old

Grayer- 12 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment